ب) منابع انگلیسی
- Adober, Henry, (2006), Optimal trust? Uncertainty as a determinant and limit to trust in inter-firm alliances, Leadership & Organization Development Journal, Vol. 27, No. 7, pp. 537-553.
- Alper, Erturk, (2007), Increasing organizational citizenship behavior of Turkish academicians; Mediating role of trust in supervisor on the relationship between organizational justice and citizenship behaviors, Journal of Managerial Psychology, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp: 257-270
- Aslam, Rabia & Sadaqat, Shama, (2011), Investigating the Relationship of Organizational Justice on Organizational Citizenship Behavior among Teaching Staff of University of the Punjab, European Journal of Scientific Research, Vol.57 No.1, pp.53-67.
- Bass .B.M and Riggio R.E, (2008), Predicting Unit Performance by Assessing Transformational and Transactional Leadership, Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.88, No. 2, pp. 207–۲۱۸٫
- Bolino, M, Turnly, W, (2002), Citizenship behavior and the creation of social capital hn organizations, Academy of managmant review, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 500-522.
- Bulent, S, (2005), The combined effects of trust and employee identification on intention to quit, Institute of Technology, Vol. 22. No .3, pp. 63-86.
- Castro, et al, (2004), The influence of employee organizational citizenship behavior on customer loyalty, International Journal of Service Industry Management, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 27-53.
- Cohen, charash, (2001), The rol of justice in organizational: meta-analysis, organizational behavior and human decision processes, Journal of Applied Psychology Vol.86, No.2, pp. 278-321.
- Cropanzano, R, (2007), Progress in organizational justice tunneling through the maze, In I.T. Robertson and C. L. Cooper, International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, No. 12, p
- Erturk, A, (2007), Increasing organizational citizenship behaviors of Turkish academicians, Journal of Managerial Psychology, Vol. 22, pp. 257-270.
- Eskandari, Bita et al, (2013), The relation between organizational justice and citizenship behavior and organizational trust in the staff of youth and sport organization of Fars province, International Journal of Sport Studies. Vol. 3, No. 6, pp. 656-665.
- Gbadamosi, Gbolahan & Ndaba, Josephine, (2007), predicts charlatan behaviour in a non -Western setting: Iack of trust or absence of commitment? Journal of Management Development, Vol. 26, No. 8, pp. 753-769.
- Gilson, Lucy, (2006), Trust in health care: theoretical perspectives and research needs, Journal of Health Organization and Management, Vol. 20, No. 5, pp. pp. 359-375. Hossam, M, 2008, An investigation of the relationship of openness to experience and organizational citizenship behavior, journal of American academy of business, Vol.13, No.1, pp.72.78.
- Graham, J. W. (1991), An essay on organizational citizenship behavior, Employee Responsibilities and Rights Journal, Vol. 4, pp. 249-270.
- Guclu, Ayse & et al, (2002), the process of social Entrepreneurship: creating opportunities worthy of serious Pursuit, Academy of Management Journal, Vol.68, pp.6-38.